Learning & Teaching Building
The Learning and Teaching Building (LTB) for Monash University is the new gateway to the Clayton campus from Wellington Road.
LTB is a multi-faculty learning facility that serves a significant proportion of the student teaching load. Innovative formal learning and teaching spaces are complemented by informal learning hubs that deliver a variety of study settings.
Landscape, and its change over time, has been a strong theme for the site of the Clayton campus - starting with indigenous bushland, then colonial farmland, suburban subdivision and finally a university campus.
- Client Monash University
- Location Monash Clayton Campus
- Project Duration 2014 – 2018
- Floor Levels 4
- Floor Area 28,980 sqm
- Sustainability 5 Star Green Star
- Selected Awards
- National Award for Educational Architecture, AIA National Awards 2018
- National Award for Interior Architecture, AIA National Awards 2018
- Award for Interior Architecture, AIA Vic 2018
- Award for Educational Architecture, AIA Vic 2018